Sunday, May 31, 2009

new life

Using broadband to online now..
no $$ to buy modem yet..so using my hp as modem..
super double triple troublesome..
have to change sim card when i wanna get online..
deactive my hotlink sim card to activate my celcom broadband sim card
no one can get me through 012 number while i am online..
line sucks..so hard to sign in msn
any better solution (besides streamyx)??


getting myself settled down in Kuching.. adapting myself ..


*my room before tidy up*


** my aunty house- sweet, warm, nice **
everything comes to be so new here.
walking distance to my office place - around 20min-25min..
OOOh.......gosh
hope i can get a car
no matter wat car...at least A CAR.. a four wheel car!!!
solution only will be settled when my mummy back from oversea
mummy, faster!!!!!! waiting for you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha nice some more got a piano there so u can practice when free...haha...hope to get know ur situation more there...take good care of urself r...how's ur scars at ur hand???recover d???

    ReplyDelete