Saturday, May 9, 2009

my first blog

someone inspired me the idea of blogging the other day..So, here it's go~~~~~my blog is now freshly out from the hot oven.

it has been a harsh time for me recent days..to learn from losing something important in my life..am learning to breakthrough the challenges in my life. still...and it's still~!!

"The great breakthrough in your life comes when you realize that you can learn anything you need to learn to accomplish any goal that you set for yourself. This means there are no limits on what you can be, have or do.”

5 comments:

  1. Dear Alice,

    Welcome to the world of blogging :) Glad you made the first move to start blogging, trust me, it's a good way to express yourself and release your emotions. At times, when I felt no one understand me, I rely on my blog to release all my emotions, and never had I felt any greater than this :) May this blog be your source of inspiration and may you continue to shine through each day of your life. God loves you, and may His blessings be showered upon you, now and always :)

    Take care..be strong :)

    Rgds,
    Allysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. lice...im here!! cheer up babe...everything gonna be fine~ u still hav our tis gang of frens...XOXO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aisk..Allysa..is u device her to write blog??haha...however..writing blog also is a way to express urself out..n easier let others know more bout u n care bout u..all the best gal...

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNVbXDfX0-E
    babe, this song is for u..it's meaningful i love it so much.
    Love urself more, for sure ur heart can grow harder and more jaded.

    ReplyDelete