Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Baba Nyonya Meal

Will people do crazy stuffs when they are in stress????
the answer is : definitely YES

yesterday i went Korean house dinner with two of my frens..
today..
my partner being suffocated by the continuous exams
suggested to eat out again ( frens, my house are not doing money laundry business, i wanna bankrupt d)
We discovered tis baba nyonya restaurant in a sudden..
so....our maximum utility's dinner happenned there..

A shop in Malacca Raya named -Restoran BiBik Neo
above : menu, (ponteh, kangkung, asam fish), sago


highly recommend to those who are in Malacca. nice place, nice food, reasonable price~!


3 comments:

  1. Aisk...sad sad...y u wanna share food???somemore Melaka food...haih...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arla...u two ken me nia Lo...kek me Lo..kek till I die also x care one la..haih..leave me alone...

    ReplyDelete