Monday, May 18, 2009

21 items to share~

planning to send my laktop to format..(due to countlesss viruses and trojan horses staying right inside my laktop) ..it's really time for operation~~keke..
feel so lackadaisical doing my last minutes preparation for my accounting theory paper tomolo..so try to do some extraordinary stuff....deleting those unwanted files in my laktop
realised a file with the following article..i read it somewhere else( OOOsph , amnesia d, i really cant figure out where and when i read it) .Guess is a nice one to share..

ONE Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully TWO Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, t heir conversational skills will be as important as any other THREE Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want FOUR When you say, 'I love you,' mean it. FIVE When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye. SIX Be engaged at least six months before you get married. SEVEN Believe in love at first sight EIGHT Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much. NINE Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely TEN In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling. ELEVEN Don't judge people by their relatives TWELVE Talk slowly but think quickly. THIRTEEN! .. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?' FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk. FIFTEEN. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze. SIXTEEN When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions. EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship. NINETEEN. W hen you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice. TWENTY- ONE. ;Spend some time alone



P/s: haha..do i make things complicated by mixing all the 21items together ??? appreciate it yea, i use my time to edit every single numbers above with colorful fonts..:P (dun mumble or nag me for the complexity)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad it is quite clear for me...haha...thanks..it remind me of something too..hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. need my help with formatting?
    will be free after 25th..
    sibek free..
    damn

    ReplyDelete