Wednesday, May 13, 2009

F.O.O.D

not to deny..not to doubt..
alice's born to be "food-holic"(term created by my own to mean one who likes to eat nice food)..with a mole right located beside my mouth..tht proved everything~!!!!!!! With how i spent all my pocket money on food..tht proved everything~!!!!!!!!
and well well..not to exclude..for sure.. with all the partners i got with me...tht proved everything~!!!! we are food-holic~!Studying in Malacca for years..exploring food around.. and wat to conclude….

seafood cream spaghetti at wok and pan, sate celup from capitol, fried kuey tiao &”you tiao” near renaissance hotel, popiah over bunga raya, fried oyster at taman bunga raya, cendol at jonker street, western steak at rock and roll, porridge at Malacca raya, seafood at portugese settlement, “fu zhu” near bukit beruang, chicken rice ball near “red house”, duck mee, Japanese food at Kokiya, Korean food at Korean house, rojak at subaidah,ice jelly at ixora foodcourt…………..

they are all the best and finger licking..Start to feel sad to recall all the food..i gonna miss you all for the coming half years..can someone deliver the food to me in coming future?????????????? ( :S )

Therefore, place that I will for sure return for food…………..guess where……….PENANG~!!!!!!!!! will be going there tis year end again..PENANG..wait me~!
Been there once last year.. Penang is really a food paradise~~ EAT EAT EAT..Miss the kuih right outside hotel 1926 most~!!!discovered it accidentally and with no regret of waiting for the our turn.. it was AWESOME..no other places I could find that “ah pong”kuih ( OOossph..i named it myself) **sob sob**

And also………..so lot nice food there..the Taiwanese food, the prawn mee, the fried oyster, the pig skin.

p/s: i miss seafood..it has been long time I din hunt for seafood as my food hunter partner is of seafood allergic. BUT NOW………. I WAN CRAB.Yesterday nite I told my mummy bout crab..Mummy, you are the best~!!!!!! yOU made my thirst away~!!
Tonite I am going for crab meal ..:D


and thnks for all the eating partners(a bit confidential to disclose the name, you know who you are)..without you all, eating nice food = no point~! eating food with those who appreciate it is the happiest memories for me.

2 comments:

  1. Come Sabah find me..we go lobster n seafood tonite okie??haha...come come come....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi.. sei zham.. No jio me over?
    suak lar u..ok u....
    damn..

    ReplyDelete