Monday, May 25, 2009

bloody stuffs

bloody lot stuffs happenned.....
how wane am i recently
when will the good luck returned back to me?

when there's a kinda urge in my heart
it turned out to be nothing at last..
really hope to make it before i leave malacca..
but" it is depends"

another...my HP get its second time broken ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!remembered the first time during the new year eve in the club..
tis second time... the phone dropped under the bed when the phone vibrated actively
a trailer : wondering are you the one who will make my hp the end of its life? (like how i made your watch die..:P)

well......

when is the time for the end of it's life?(pls dun..i dun wanna waste money buying hp, i love N95)


my "cacat" hp..


another stuff to share..tis morning i cut my hand accidentally with broken cup..but the cut did wake me up..alice...no more dreaming and blurring






4 comments:

  1. Weiiiiiiiiiiiii.........
    careful lar..
    take care of the wound ar..
    aren't you afraid of blood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really looks painful..
    Sigh.. next time don use ur hands.
    use papers to wrap them up..
    pls
    please ar
    pleasee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things I needed to tell..I told d
    Days u going to life..it's ur own way
    The way u r facing..ur choice..
    The choice u going to made..shows up how u going to life..that's circle I life
    My words just a way to let u choose to live it out for ur life..
    The circle of life=ur choice..
    anything needs to be settle..please be clear..
    Else..they would only always irritating he life n bluring ur own way..
    Ps:sorry to be rude..I'm not in the mood though..

    ReplyDelete