Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A nite before the exam~

4.15am
and we are staying awake like a dead fish.....
crowding in the small room..
me, rommie, and a best fren of us..
burning our tiny midnite oil..( but the light deemed to be so scanty)
WWEEEEEEEEE are sleepy~!
so , get my way out to fresh myself up..BLOGGING..
ridiculous way???perhaps..keke..

moody suddenly during evening...
dun really understand myself again..
THe reasons behind the moody mood???????
DUNNO.

and get very frustated on myself..
to act like a "tough" gal ..
damn the one who made my life up up the sky and made it dropped deep to the mountain valley in a sudden shock
telling myself not to bother stuffs like that, i got tons of works need to be done..tons of studies to complete
save time for something that real meaningful and beneficial , lady~!!!!!!!!!
T______T

Realised i din really upload my photos right up here...the feel to share my photos out is so enthusiasm..to share my every tit-tat of life with you all...
but..recently, i dun really take pics..promised to surprise u all with photos in coming days~!! gotcha..

Follow your heart,hang on and don't give up just because everyone else does. There is nobility in being the last one standing, because the
persistent few are those who stretch boundaries, set brave new standards and secure the hope for a better tomorrow

PS: HAPPY birthday to today's birthday boy~
and wish you flying colors in exam
and win your reward "GIFT" from ur mummy..

2 comments:

  1. What surprise photos would that be?
    Erm...Bikini shots?
    That isn't really a surprise too, no?
    lolz..anticipating your surprise for us dear
    Good luck with exam, so so soon later on

    ReplyDelete