Tuesday, May 19, 2009

when two become one



Don't make a guy your priority, if you are just an option of his life
people usually know theories very well..
but when it comes to practical part..
it's far more tougher (tis implied to me)

Being the needy one is not fun , and not attractive either. remember so well how does it feels......CREEPY!

i heard from one respective elderly during my visit to him in hospital: " to get euthanasia is better than torturing by illness days by days, minutes by minutes and seconds by seconds"
does it seems effective in my case? to get my heart die in peace. if yes, tell me how!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. U know wat..always..love is complicated...hmmm...
    All scripture is God-breathed..and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting n training in righteousness...
    So don't take the things as a failure..don't let it defeted..take it as a lesson that God hope u can learn something good from it but not being negative...
    Stand up n keep ur eyes up...I know u can do it but not just pretending to be "tough"..with got nothing is impossible...n n n n...with adidas...impossible is nothing...haha..so cheer up girl...

    ReplyDelete