Monday, June 1, 2009

home alone

alone. desperate.lonesome.ignorance

alone in a big house....
alone in the capital of sarawak...
all the aunts and uncles and cousin go for their vacation trip...
(for info: sarawak having holiday till 3rd coz GAWAI)

yesterday i walked bout 25min to nearby shop lots to get some groceries..
holding umbrella as my defensive tool.. (wonder is tht enough to beat the bad ppl down when they approach me)

do my own cooking these few days..do cleaning...do reading...
everything on my own!
anyone who doubt my independency still?? keke..


my "product"..nice taste...
but eating alone ll never be tht nice compare to eating with someone .. :(
p/s: anticipation always come to be disappointment
there's always still... ignorance!
alice,still,what you need to do is ---- be tough!!!!!!!!
always remember :

When i am Miss Nobody to you;for others,
Miss nobody might be somebody




1 comment:

  1. No worry k..u would be someone to me..okie...be tough k..

    ReplyDelete