Friday, June 12, 2009

yuhoo....weekend

and oh dear...
weekend is coming again..
my lovely weekend..
today i done my job at 6pm..
bring a bit of work back home to continue as i dun like OT in office..
tomolo gonna go out for movie, and a day staying in MPH for some reading..and...hmm...wat else?

Yesterday my manager told me bout outstation to MIRI coz my company has lot of clients over there..
and...
as a trainee...
tht's cool..for i am include in one of the audit team member for this time mission
going for bout 10days end of tis month for interim audit..and another time mid of july for final audit..
to be surprised, the company she assigned me to...
is a big company which all my seniors would hope to go for again (as this client is very generous in all kind of benefits..keke..)
it is a Japan Company which owns lot of subsidiaries and joint venture.:)
looking forward to get myself exhausted there .
and learn new stuffs!! of COZ!!


dear frens, i miss you all~
muax..

best regards

5 comments:

  1. yuhooo weekend is coming...haha i'm so happy wif it everyweek also..but not this week..cos tmr my boss from brunei coming to visit me and check my sales and the report...haih..sure will kena tembak till die...so..dun cry for me alice..haha..i hope everything will be okie..hope his mood is good and just give me some advice lar..haih..really worry about it..haha...

    so so so..aobut u...wow its really a good chance to let u learn more thing..u know wat..i think its GOD's leading u know..lead u to kuching's company to traing and learn these thing..u gotta thanks got for this..but not keep on nagging those ppl who lie u d lor..haha..sorry if hurt u..keke..anyway...hope u do really appreciate with it and GIVE THANKS!!take care there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...hope you get scolded by ur boss..
    yupe..i always appreciate my life now.. :P
    life ll be better in the coming days..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiya..what hope i get scolded...so bad lor u..tot u will pray for me..haih give up on u d liao lar..upset now..haih...
    hmm..well..for today..i haven really c boss yet..cos i go out for whole day..then when i come back then hor he go out d..haha..wait c later he back d how..hopefully he is to tired then go sleep straight away..haha..:(

    hmm its good to hear u that appreciate ur life now..haha..and u are rite..life will be better in coming days...hope everything goin smooth for ur outstation trip...take good care there..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    You also working in audit firm? Me too, i now intern in audit firm in Miri also..If you happen to come Miri, do give me a call..we can hangout for yumcha sometimes,k? =)

    All the best & take care~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow~ jia you! glad to hear that u enjoy ur work. :)

    ReplyDelete