Saturday, September 19, 2009

UNluky period

back in sibu for Hari Raya Holiday~~
and right tis morning..
i went to the place i fear most.._the Dentist_
getting my teeth filling and pulling..
damn......
i hate the irritating sound.. even now...
i still can hear the "yik yik" sound in my mind
the pulling of the big teeth really make me crazy!!!!!!!
damn..... T_____________T

recently really unlucky,
tht day my car in Kuching get Knocked in by "dunno who"
and get to on leave for a day to search around kuching for the spare part of the car.
a window cost me 300!!!!!!!!!!!

and now..
my hp start to show its illness..
smth happenned to it
guess that it is the signal of the end of the lifespan
huh..........
told my mummy tis morning bout the hp problem
and she suggested me to buy back the same model of hp.
hmm...
get to go and do some research on it
but anyway, i do like my hp now.



wish everyone happy hari raya..

enjoy enjoy..


miss