Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i am back!!!!!!!!!

i am back to my blog again....

thinking of deleting my blog forever a couple weeks ago..but after thought..
i should not delete my blog coz of the unwelcoming guest..
there's still my frens and my blog supporters
who wish to keep track of my thingy.

simply miss the times when buddies hanging out together !!!!!!
Frens are the best!

neway, recently enrolled to a CPA australia subject. (a sponsorship from CPA).
therefore, no fees are charged!!!! no exam fee is required!!!!

but.......
i have to do my self study after work..
sometimes really lazy to touch the book
with the rusty head i left it after my last semester in Uni
with the tiring working day.. T_______________T
it's really demotivated !
and sad to say...exam is in the middle of November..bless me.
i will still do my best of the best

1 comment:

  1. welcome back..now only i know u begin to blog again..haha...sorreeee...take good care there and all the best for the paper...study hard ans study smart ya..

    @pple

    ReplyDelete