Friday, September 25, 2009

25.09.09

feeling pain on my gum after the wisdom teeth being pulled off...OUCh ouch**

recently gonna study for the CPA subject everyday...
however, i found it very hard for me to study in after the tiring working hours..
so...
recently, my strategy is : sleep early and wake up early to study..(sleep at 10pm woke up at 7am)
think to wake up 6am (8hours sleep) but.......
i really hard to get myself out from the cosy bed...
anyhow, 45min study a day??????????
dun think is sufficient enough as i have to cover 6 big topics in a 2months time..
perhaps, the only way is : reschedule my plan again..keke..

jus realised my hp got 3D sound..which i am not so get to used of..
especially when i talked to someone on phone..
it is like "a bit blur" if they talked loud..:P
dun mind if i keep "har? har?" when you talk to me.

gonna back sibu for my birthday!!!!!!!!!
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thnks daddy mummy for the present(HP)

read a news on a magician -derren brown in newspaper today
Derren Brown, the Illusionist, appeared to have left his audience stuck to their seats in his latest stunt.
tht's awesome..
41million audiences attended his show and bout 10million ppl experienced the power of the illusionist..
it was reported even some of the audiences at home felt the feeling being "stuck"
such bizarre UH?