Friday, July 10, 2009

ruthless.

Continuing my routine of work....
monday to friday
systematical, schedular way of living, i would say.

Three main activities: sleep, work , eat!!!!!!!
frankly,seriously, tis made me sick..
being the age as a tee (OOossph...am 21plus years old still consider a tee? or perhaps old tee?)
the age as described as:
young, energetic, spontaneous, expressive and spirited

I need something extraordinary!
i need to stay away this kinda ruthless life!
excitement...adventurous...experience..
keke..:P


watched the trailer of Ice Age3 some days b4, and.yea yea....
this weekend..i gonna hit cinema for tht!!!!yuhoo..
and ...
lice always love weekend, LOVE LOVE LOVE>
where i can relax myself
get my day with shopping and get my booty with me
hanging out with whoever,whatever, where ever
exercising to fresh up myself
getting tipsy or boozy once in a meanwhile
hunting for nice food and bla bla bla.........

recently, someone invited me for New Jazz dancing class..:S..
Anyway, am still considering.. should i go?? New jazz isnt my usual cup of tea.

yesterday my colleagues told me a joke of my company group..
KPMG= "ke Po Ma group"
and wow...........
they said i am in the correct group..
kekee.....coz i am so talkative and 38..:P ** blush blush**


P/s: i miss u all , my frens!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha congrate that u r in the rite group...haha...hmm..how's ur day??tried to called u just now but can't get through..nvm next time free only call agian la..keke..so u take care there la..dun sick with work eat n sleep only..that was almost like me d..haha...take care!!!

    ReplyDelete