Thursday, July 16, 2009

busy day

today was kinda busy days
where loads of work is there waiting for me to complete..
guess tonite i need to OT at home d..and yet
i still grab time out for blogging
for it becomes my habitual.
and wonder why..it makes me feel better.

tears drop just now
not just with the work loads,
but also my migraine which torturing me so lot
and also the jerk's bitch
damn HER (forget bout them, i dun wanna share)
i salute her for she cheated the world bout her behviour.@.@

life still goes on!!!!
rock and roll~

wit luv,
lice

2 comments:

  1. take good care of the migraine...try to help u seek for some solution...keke..no care bout the jerk's bitch...dun let the devil win ur happines along..u are with GOD rite??so we should have lots and lots of happiness that haven load..cheers..life still goin on...lets rock..

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe really wanna give u a big big big HUG. xing tong ni.. jiayou..good days coming ur way~

    ReplyDelete