Monday, July 27, 2009

morning call

something happenned tis morning like tis :

"mummy daddy, i wan to go back sibu ..."
"okie . when you want ?"
"maybe next week or next-next week.possible?"
"no problem..come back earlier as you ll be back again during 28/8 . Send daddy your flight time.daddy will book for you "

*above are part of the conversation*
my heart get touched so much after tht important call..
without any questioning,
without any hestitating,
my parents accepted my request
and my mum text me back after tht: " dun worry.come back and take a rest."

wishing to go back sibu for quite a long time..
life in kch made me sick.
though there's new frens and relatives there..
but from the bottom of my heart,
i still feel smth is lacking!!

plus plus...my darling victoria gonna head to UK soon..
i gonna meet her up...
i promised her i ll meet her up..
and now....YES, darling..i din break promise uh? keke..

i know my parents always know my problems..
thnks for supporting me all this way
for all the patience, support , tears..
especially when i am really fade up of my life.

love you all..*sob sob*

P/S: vic vic,kyky, lyly, van van and etc..
i miss SIBU food~~~~~~~~~~~~
meet you all real soon!

-xoxo-


still over miri stretching for my audit
work...

and things ll be done real soon.
going back KCH tis wednesday~~