Thursday, October 15, 2009

my 22nd birthday

i have had a blast 22nd birthday !!!!

the day before my birthday,
my colleagues organised a surprise birthday lunch for me...
we have our lunch at pizza hut with all the colleagues ( thnks )
getting a special designed card sticked on my seat..
a cake which have my photo out of the birthday box..
honestly, i almost drop my tears out.
coz i never expect anything like tht..

and tis year!!!!!!!
i fly back from kuching to sibu
jus for my birthday!!!!!!! :P
getting all the wishes from frens through phone and facebook..
getting presents from my frens (special thnks to those who courrier the presents to me)
getting my birthday cake from van van
getting my birthday dinner with family and
of coz getting my new hair cut and coloring ( a special birthday present uh?thnks for footing my bill)


these all meant a lot to me!
a lot a lot..

thnks!

(recent me )

1 comment:

  1. wah..leng leng lui wor...

    nice hair, this present really worth! hahaha

    ReplyDelete