Tuesday, October 6, 2009

mooncake festival



dang dang dang..


tis year mooncake festival was slightly different from last few years...
a nice dinner was still a MUST for lice..
but with the add-on of loafing around with lantern !!!

of coz ,
great to have the opportunity to have my mooncake festival in Kuching (due to my training ).
where all my small small cousins occupied :P
and not to deny, i love kids..
so in order to let the kids to enjoy their golden age as a kids..
me and my sister became the leader/guidance of the kids
to bring them around the house areas with their lanterns..
(hanging our lantern in the garden right after that)
woo..............
tis made me recall my childhood session...which i used to play lantern with my siblings..:P


of coz, nice and varous type of food is prepared...
and Me...did also contribute to the dinner as well. ...
my cheesecake taste nice ( from the comments of others) :P







3 comments:

  1. i saw the batman lantern almost everywhere. Seems like batman is the trend for this year's mid autumn. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tht batman lantern is made by my small cousin o..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, ur little cousin is impressive. can commercial dy. lol. I do saw something similar wif tat.

    ReplyDelete