Friday, November 6, 2009

disaster life of an auditor

ever try any disaster experiences in your life?????????

on 4th nov, my flight at 710am ..so i get to wake up at 5smth , reached airport at 630am.
and tht MAswings -foker plane really drove me crazy..
i dun feel good for the shaking flight all the way to sibu..
at first i thought the shaking was due to bad weather or air pressure,
but.........................the pilot reported the weather is good!!!!
NO more foker plane for me next time pls!!!!!!!!
it costs more than the Mas airbus plane
and they dun even provide tibit(nuts) like wat Mas usually did.

once reached sibu, me and my colleague headed to the client's office straight,
and the client asked the guard to send us to their factories...
and...........again...
disaster!!!!!!
about an hour car ride, and the bumpy road really made me seriously sick..

and.........working life really terrible, once we reached there, we started our stock take straight
without rest..
even i was so uncomfort..


the factories are really huge in dimension...
two days of stock-take really made my leg broke...
counting the logs, plywood, bundles of products up and down..
which i cant believe tis is wat a gal should do...
gals are really extinction animal in the factory!!!!!!!!!!!
but auditor did watever........wat to do~~~~~~~~

exhausted back in kuching yesterday nite at 8pm......
feeling sick thinking of the 830am working hour the next day..
back home with my small cousin, esther chit-chating with me..


sometimes she is so lovely and cute.............
when i reached home, she said" alice, i miss you so much..." with huggies
tht really made me feel better... *love you esther*


P/s: to my gang, thnks for the present..i jus received it when i back sibu home.. i love it!

my doubt: gonna be auditor after i graduate?????

1 comment:

  1. god will lead the way, the most important thing is you are happy with your decision. remaining thing we leave it to lord.
    either audit or any job, i believe you can do it well. =)

    ReplyDelete