Friday, August 14, 2009

short hair

**a pic taken by a fren ages ago..but i miss tis hair cut..:P**

wonder when and why,
i started to keep my hair short.....
till today, i still cut my hair short
and i become a "used-to-be" thing
till it never got a chance for my hair to pass the shoulder length again
and hair salon become my best fren already..
i used to cut my hair once it get longer..



lots of ppl said short hair suit me more
and for me, i prefer short hair too
but...

sometimes i wonder..

will there be any chance for me to keep my hair long again??

will my short hair caused my characteristics to be changed ...

become not too "girly" but "boyish"??

keke..

2 comments:

  1. Mayb now u can keep ur hair long??wish to c ur hair like the first time I meet u..haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's when you started to change.To good or bad? That's you to decide.

    ReplyDelete